The Conference Registration Includes:
Access (Entry) to all conference sessions, poster and exhibition area
Conference kit including name tag, program booklet and Abstract Book
2 Coffee breaks and Lunch for all the conference days
Certificate accreditation from Organizing Committee
- Participants registered under Student, Delegate and accompanying category are not allowed to present their papers in Oral or Poster sessions
Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access
Complimentary Local Calls, 800 # Calls
Unlimited use of Fitness Center
Daily Local Newspaper Available in the Hotel Lobby
Disney Channel in your Guestroom
Complimentary American Breakfast Buffet
- All cancellations must be sent in writing via e-mail to the conference secretary
- Cancellation before 80 days of the conference start date will receive a full refund, less a $100 towards processing fee
- Cancellations order placed within 80 days of the conference start date is non-refundable but applicable to the upcoming event
- Registrations are transferable until October 29, 2020 and any transfer requests after October 29, 2020 will not be accepted
- Refunds will be made in the second week after the completion of the conference
Note: Refund/Cancellation Policy is not applicable if the conference is postponed due to natural disasters or unpredictable activities beyond organizers control including without limitation, force majeure, natural disasters, sabotage, accident, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism, strikes or hostilities.
Terms and Conditions:
- By registering for the conference you hereby agree the terms and conditions.
- The organization reserves the right to make alterations to the program, date and/or venue at any time without prior notice.
- Organization is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of an event due to causes beyond its control including without limitation, force majeure, natural disasters, sabotage, accident, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism, strikes , or hostilities.
- The organization reserves the right and holds the sole discretion to cancel any conference at any time in case of any unavoidable and unforeseeable circumstances. Organizer will have no further liability to the client.
- We are closely monitoring the coronavirus outbreak and if the conference gets postponed in this view or by any reason beyond organizer control, the refund policy will not apply but the registration remains valid for event with new dates or for future editions. We are committed to do our part to help protect our participants and we cannot accept any refunds as the company will face significant loss in the event of postponement.
- In the event of cancellation, the organization will use reasonable and suitable alternative arrangements such as posting the news of cancellation on the appropriate event website to alert those who have booked or purchased tickets to attend the event.
- Delegates are responsible for checking this information prior to the event. We advised to keep checking the website for updates of our conference.
- The organizers will not accept any liability for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property belonging to the delegates, either during, or as a result of the conference.